This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010 for free on your PC. Follow the download link and direct instructions below for instructions on installing Microsoft Excel 2010 on your computer.
Included in Office 2010, this is a later version after v12.0, as number 13 was released. Upgrading with 64-bit support, including:
- Multi-threading recalculation (MTR) for frequently used functions
- Improve pivot table
- More conditional formatting options
- Additional image editing capabilities
- The inside-cell chart is called sparklines
- Preview capabilities before installation
- The backstage office features 2010 for related tasks
- Ability to modify ribbons
- Many formulas are new, most specifically to improve accuracy
Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for the 2010 office include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional and Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 set up a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Press the download button below and complete the required download. This can take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Capture the downloaded file. If you do not know how to extract, see this article. Keywords for extract will always be: www.Microsoftoutlookemails.com
- Open the "File Files" folder and install Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x86 32bit.iso or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x64 64bit (depending on whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit system). If you do not know how to install the file, see this post,
- Run the manager and install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010, without any restrictions, installed on your computer.
- Notes: if they ask you to "activate", download this file, run "IORRT 3.5.cmd" and type the letter "A" to start installing. Then try launching the software again.
Files are required
File # 1 (537MB)