This guide shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2019 for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for a guide on installing Microsoft Office 2019 on your computer.
Microsoft Office 2019 is the release of 2019 Microsoft Office productivity software, and is the official successor to Office 2016. It is commercially available for Windows 10 on September 24, 2018. Some features are previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers in this version. This comes after April 27, 2018, when Microsoft released Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Windows 10.
Office 2019 includes some of the key features that we previously had through Office 365. These features include improved inking capabilities, new PowerPoint animation features including morph and zoom features, and new Excel formulas and formats for data analysis. Office 2019 for Windows will require Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or macOS Sierra. OneNote is not in the suite because the UWP version of OneNote is bundled in Windows 10. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature in Office 2019. Installation Office 2019 will receive five years of traditional support, but only two years in support.
In both Office 2013 and 2016, several editions contained client applications on Click-to-Run (Microsoft App-V) and in traditional Windows installer installation formats. For Office 2019, Microsoft announced that client applications will only have Click-to-Run installers, while their application servers will have traditional traditional installers.
Microsoft Office System Terms 2019
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 3 GB of disk space available; it’s nice to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800 minimum
- Windows 7 SP1 or operating system above; It works best on the latest operating systems according to Microsoft
- The working browser must be the latest version or the previous version with the latest version
- At least .Net 3.5; 4.5 LCR preferred
- Microsoft account (which naturally has a OneDrive account attached).
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2019
- Click the download button below and complete the required download. This can take from a few minutes to several hours, depending on your download speed.
- Capture downloaded file. If you do not know how to extract, see this article. The key word for the extract will always be: www.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have installed and deleted all files associated with Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or later.
- Open the “File Files” folder and install “Microsoft.Office_2016_2019_x64_Multilanguage_16.0.11029.20079.iso”. If you don’t know how to install the file, see this post,
- Run “OInstall.exe” as the administrator. Replace Microsoft Office 2016 with Microsoft Office 2019. Here you can choose the tools and versions of Office 2019 you need. You can also change the language. When you have selected all the variables you need, select “Install Office” and wait for Microsoft Office to install.
- Run Microsoft Word and they’ll ask you to enable it. Close it out.
- You should now crack the software – right-click the “ACTIVATOR” file and select “Run as administrator”. Waiting for the completed software package to activate.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2019, without limitation, installed on your computer.
Ms Office 2019