This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 for free on your PC. Follow the download link and direct instructions below for instructions on installing Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 on your computer.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 is a 2010 edition of the software and is bundled as important software in Office 2010.
Microsoft Powerpoint System 2010 Terms
The minimum system requirements for the 2010 office include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional and Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 set up a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Press the download button below and complete the required download. This can take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Capture the downloaded file. If you do not know how to extract, see this article. Keywords for extract will always be: www.Microsoftoutlookemails.com
- Open the "File Files" folder and install Microsoft Office 2010 Powerpoint x86 32bit. If you do not know how to install the file, see this post,
- Run the controller and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, without any restrictions, installed on your computer.
- Notes: if they ask you to "activate", download this file, run "IORRT 3.5.cmd" and type the letter "A" to start installing. Then try launching the software again.
Files are required
File # 1 (303MB)